After Effects CS5.5 is out. The good news is that GBDeflicker for CS5 is compatible with CS5.5. But I haven't had a chance to update the installer yet.
You can easily fix that - just copy the plug-in to the new CS5.5 MediaCore folder. Here's how...
1) Find GBDeflicker64.plugin in the folder "Applications/GraniteBaySoftware64"
2) Using the Finder, duplicate the plugin
3) Drag the copy to the folder
4) Change the copy's name back to GBDeflicker64.plugin
1) Find GBDeflicker64.aex in the folder "C:/Program Files/Granite Bay Software/GBDeflicker64"
2) Using the Windows Explorer, copy the file
3) Using Explorer open the folder
4) Paste the copy of GBDeflicker64.aex in the folder
AE CS5.5 will now find and use the plugin.
You may need to restart your computer after you install AE CS5.5. On my system, AE reported errors after installation. These error were cleared after a computer restart.