New Master/Slave Modes
GBT version 3.10 adds several new Master/Slave modes. These new modes enable you to get GBT’s Holy Grail AutoRamp power with virtually any motion control device!
As an added bonus, GBT 3.10 also...
- Adds even greater compatibility with the eMotimo TB3 Black.
- Adds the ability to synchronize multiple cameras connected on multiple computers (more about this in future posts).
New eMotimo Slave/TB3 mode features
- Uses third axis for slider control (Rhino, Dynamic Perception or any other stepper).
- Uses TB3 joystick setup parameters for 2 and 3-point moves,
- or optionally use GBTimelapse control panel to setup all parameters for 2 and 3-point moves.
- Enter TB3 mid and end-point Pan/Tilt positions precise degrees and slider position in inches or metric units.
- No need to move the slider to the end-point, just type in its end value.
- Save and Load all TB3 parameters from the computer for repeatability later.
- Use GBTimelapse to schedule time-lapse start at a later time for unattended operation.
- Uses GBTimelapse Holy Grail AutoRamp for bulb ramping and ISO control in changing light or day/night transitions.
- Use GBTimelapse live-view screen for precise alignment of start and end points.
- Use GBTimelapse history screen to see progress during a time-lapse session.
A three-axis demo...
A setup tutorial...
And TB3 driver/firmware installation...